Assured Outcome Delivery has now included an accelerated approach to establishing a PMO for supporting change projects and programmes. Called ezPMO, it can help improve your outcome delivery successes because it:
- Includes tried and trusted project management artefacts, built around the AOD methodology.
- Offers a ‘turn-key’ solution that uses the technology in situ - with simple configuration to provide the project or programme information in any format needed – provided by the ODN Member consultants who developed the ezPMO toolset.
- Presents project or programme information in the right AOD context :
- focused always on desired outcomes and deliverables;
- presents clear visibility of the risks associated with a specific 'Show Me' Events; and
- uses and reports on Tipping Points that illustrates which plan activity contributes to CashPoints.
- Reduces PMO resourcing set up cost and reduces report preparation time through automation – using pre-built templates, incorporating SMEs Right to Left Plans, Tipping Points and reporting frameworks, resource schedules and PMO analytical tools - it can be paid for in monthly charge for ezPMO Software as a Service plus remote support as a option.
Accelerating Start-Up with Standard Reports
How AOD and ezPMO will help improve your outcome delivery successes
- Benefits from tried and trusted project management artefacts, built around the AOD methodology.
- Turn-key solution that uses the technology in situ - with simple configuration to provide the information and format needed.
How AOD and ezPMO will accelerate reporting delivery with standard reports:
- Benefits from tried and trusted project reports, built around the AOD methodology.
- Easy to set up reporting solution that uses the technology in situ – with simple configuration by ODN members to provide the information and reports needed.
Want to know more?
You can contact us here or for support quotation contact Steve: or Andy: